Stanron Steel Specialties is dedicated to providing our customers with the finest job shop services that the industry has to offer. For over four decades, we have worked with a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, communication, aerospace, computer/technology, and many others from our convenient job shop facility located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We have worked with general purpose products along with specialty products. Stanron Steel Specialties can efficiently serve companies across the United States, as well as internationally.
What Is A Job Shop Manufacturer?
Job shops are high tech facilities that employ very experienced workers with high skill levels to produce and fabricate a wide variety of products for many industries. Job shops are incredibly flexible in that they can be contracted to create thousands of parts for a customer at one time or just a small batch of prototype pieces using a single machine.
Precision Job Shop Company In Ft. Lauderdale
Makers Of Custom Products
Whatever your manufacturing needs may be, Stanron Steel Specialties has the knowledge, equipment, and experience to produce superior parts and components for your company. Our CNC manufacturing services can expertly handle small batches of products or runs that are capable of producing thousands of parts, 24 hours a day.
Our Job Shop Floor Services
Since 1972, the highly experienced professionals at Stanron Steel Specialties have been offering a wide variety of job shop services to our customers, including:
· Sheet Metal Fabrication – Forming, roll bending, punching, press brake, laser cutting, and shearing.
· Sheet Metal Assembly Methods – Welding, spot welding, riveting, mechanical hardware installation, bolting, screwing, clipping, and assembly.
· Precision EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining).
- SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- FCAW (Flux-Cored Arc Welding)
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding) – aka - MIG (Metal Active Gas Welding)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) – aka - TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas Welding)
· Short-Run Stamping – prototypes, thin turret punch press, laser cutting, and thick turret punch press.
· Grinding – CNC, jig, planetary, inside/outside diameter, and surface finish.
· Tubular Metal Fabrication & Assembly – rectangular, round, and square steel tubes.
· Precision Components Maker – Precision machining experience in the aerospace, technology, and government industries.
· Sheet Metal Prototyping – 72-hour lead times. Precision prototypes can be accurately evaluated for form study, functional validation, proof of principle, and visual validation.
Highly Experienced Job Shop In Ft. Lauderdale
Contact Us Today
Everyone at Stanron Steel Specialties is proud of the fact that so many companies, from a variety of industries, have chosen us to be their job shop partner. No matter what your job shop project requirements are, we have the experience and knowledge to help you meet the unique needs of your business. Whether you are looking for short-run production, a highly specialized batch of prototype parts, or a large lot size, you can depend on our quality craft to shine through on every job. We also offer the best customer service in the industry. Contact us today to learn more about how Stanron Steel Specialties can partner with your company for all of your job shop needs. Find out why so many customers have continued to put their trust in Stanron's manufacturing process since 1972.
ISO 9001:2015/ AS9100 Certified